Welcome to the fourth & final blog hop of the 2010 VC Rocks season! I hope everybody has enjoyed helping us celebrate our 10th anniversary & I hope to see all of you back next year.
There are 32 blogs on this hop, not including the projects that are on the main page for those who don't have a blog but still wanted to participate. If you arrived here from Tessa's blog, you are on the right track. If you didn't that is still okay you can start at my blog & work your way around full circle or you can start from the very beginning at VC Rocks blog. When you finish checking out my blog you'll be able to move on to Angela's blog & see what she has in store for you.
For this tour we were supposed to feature something new in the catalog or in the holiday/summer mini. For those that don't have anything then they could use anything in the catalog. I decided to feature the Because I Care hostess set as a wedding card. I hope you enjoy!
Sets: Because I care, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi
Markers: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait
Paper: Shimmery White, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight,
Other: White 3/8" taffeta ribbon, silver hodgepodge hardware (I know it's retired but it looked good!), scallop oval punch, large oval punch, perfect details texturz plate, dimensionals
1. Cut Shimmery White (3-1/4 x 2-1/2 & large oval), Wild Wasabi (3-3/8 x 2-5/8 & scallop oval), Daffodil Delight (4 x 5-1/4), and Peach Parfait (3-1/2 x 2-3/4 & 5-1/2 x 8-1/2)
2. Stamp flower onto shimmery white with Basic Black ink. Color in flower with Daffodil Delight & touching the center of some flowers with the Peach Parfait. Color the stem & leaves Wild Wasabi.
3. Stamp sentiment onto shimmery white & punch out with large oval punch, back this with Wild Wasabi & the scallop oval punch.
4. Emboss Daffodil Delight paper with the perfect details texturz plate.
5. Wrap enough ribbon around the Daffodil Delight paper & intertwine it in the silver hodgepodge.
6. Mount stamp image to Wild Wasabi, then to small Peach Parfait, then to Daffodil Delight. Mount saying to Wild Wasabi scallop oval punch & mount to card with dimensionals.
Voila you are done! I hope this was easy to follow, any questions just contact me!
Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop on this hop is to Angela's blog.